产品分类 Product categories
联系方式 Contact information
- Phone: 0536-4936345
- Fax: 0536-4936568
- After-sales service: 0536-4936499
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Manager Wang
玻璃钢阳极管 王中王中特免费公开资料选料> FRP anode tube FRP anode tube
The utility model designs a squeezed-formed conductive glass steel pipe for a wet electrostatic precipitator, which includes a dust collecting pole, which is characterized in that the dust collecting pole is made of FRP, and is characterized in that the FRP is a carbon fiber felt layer from the inside to the outside. , Inner cloth layer, filled sand layer, vinyl mixed layer, outer cloth layer. The utility model has the advantages of changing the non-conductivity defect of the inner wall of the dust collecting electrode tube made of non-metal materials, improving the uniformity of the electric field of the dust collecting electrode and the charging efficiency of the dust, and enabling the charged dust to be quickly set on the dust collecting electrode Discharge the electric charge to prevent the dust from flying up again, and greatly improve the efficiency of dust collecting pole zero potential and dust collecting efficiency. The utility model relates to equipment for a wet electric precipitator for treating acidic dust-containing exhaust gas, and in particular relates to a glass fiber reinforced plastic dust collector for a wet electric precipitator which is convenient to install. The utility model comprises a rectangular tube, which is characterized in that a plurality of dust collecting pole tubes separated by a plurality of vertical and horizontal plates intersecting vertically in the rectangular tube are provided with a plurality of slots in each of the vertical and horizontal plates. The length of the slot is half of the length of the vertical plate, the width of the slot on the vertical plate is the thickness of the horizontal plate, and the width of the slot on the horizontal plate is the thickness of the vertical plate. It is characterized in that the rectangular tube and the vertical and horizontal plates are made of FRP glass steel material. The utility model has the advantages that the number of long grooves of the glass steel plate can be arbitrarily cut according to the needs, and the dust collecting pole tubes of different specifications are formed, and the manufacturing and installation are convenient, which can reduce labor, materials and working hours.
PM2.5 particulate matter is becoming more and more serious, and the number of haze days is increasing. Coal-fired power plants, steel plants, boilers, waste incineration, building materials and other flue gas emission standards and regulations are becoming stricter.
Wet electrostatic precipitator (mist) WESP is a high-efficiency deep purification device for coal-fired power plants, steel plants, small boilers, waste incineration, and building materials, which can effectively control PM2.5 particulate matter (PM0.5, PM10), SO3 Acid mist, gypsum rain, ammonia aerosol, heavy metal mercury, dioxin, etc., reduce the chimney tail feathers, solve the problem of gypsum rain, white smoke, dust and other standards and ultra clean ultra-low emissions.
The wet electrostatic precipitator (mist) WESP dedusting has the same principle as the conventional dry electric precipitator (ESP), and the flue gas environment is different (dry and wet). The DC high-voltage electricity ionizes the space gas near the cathode line. After the dust particles are charged, they move under the force of the electric field and deposit on the surface of the dust collecting anode. WESP uses a water film on the surface of the dust collecting anode or flushes to remove the dust.
WESP is mainly composed of casing, anode device, cathode device, insulation device, flushing system and high voltage unit.
1. Shell: generally corrosion-resistant materials such as steel-lined glass flakes. Divided into vertical structure and horizontal structure. The shape of the shell is divided into round and square. According to the actual situation, it can be set in the upper part of the desulfurization tower, or it can be set separately.
2. Air inlet mode: There are different settings according to the actual situation.
Vertical structure: lower air intake, upper air exhaust; upper air intake, lower air exhaust.
Horizontal structure: level in and level out.
3. Dust collecting anode plate: Use corrosion-resistant materials. Each material has its own advantages and disadvantages. It is selected according to the actual conditions of the medium composition and temperature. Desulfurization flue gas has a large amount of processing gas, and the anode is generally an electrode plate type and a honeycomb type; the others are mostly a round tube type and a honeycomb type.
4, discharge cathode: there are a variety of materials and models to choose from. Corrosion-resistant materials are selected according to the gas conditions, mainly including the following: stainless steel, lead-antimony alloy, and titanium alloy.
5. Insulation device: The main heating methods are electric heating and hot air heating. Prevent condensation and creepage of the insulated quartz tube in the insulated box.
6. Flushing system: intermittent flushing or continuous flushing.
7. When operating in a corrosive gas environment, the casing and internal components must be made of anticorrosive materials and treated.
1. Wide application. Mainly used in deep purification and ultra-low ultra-clean emission of wet flue gas in power, metallurgy, boiler, chemical, waste incineration, building materials and other industries.
2. Simple process: The integrated design of WESP and flue gas desulfurization system, the new construction and reconstruction process are simple, the structure is compact, and the footprint is small. The second transformation can be operated stably for a long time after being installed in the desulfurization tower without changing the existing desulfurization and dust removal facilities.
3. Large range of flue gas treatment capacity: several thousands to 4 million m3 / h (using multiple electric fields or multiple units in parallel).
4. High efficiency: PM2.5 and other particulate matter removal rate of 85 to 95%; dust at the chimney outlet can achieve 20mg / Nm3 and higher 5mg / Nm3 emission standards; SO3 acid mist removal rate of 85 to 99%, wet smoke discharged through the chimney The gas corrosion is greatly reduced; the droplet removal rate is 70 to 90%; the comprehensive emission reduction of various pollutants such as heavy metals. It can improve the cleanliness of smoke emission and solve the problems of gypsum rain and white smoke.
5. Others: low resistance (<300Pa); low operation and maintenance costs; service life of more than 30 years.
In view of the increasingly strict environmental protection standards for flue gas dust removal in China's coal-fired power plants, Xi'an Thermal Power Institute independently developed a wet electric dust removal (fog) technology in February 2011 to control the mist and dust carried by the wet flue gas after the desulfurization tower. The discharge of smoke and dust into the atmosphere was achieved, and PM2.5 was effectively controlled. At present, this technology has been successfully demonstrated in the No. 8 unit of Huangtai Power Plant.
The wet electrostatic precipitator works in the same way as the dry electrostatic precipitator. It transmits DC negative high voltage to the electric field space. Through the ionization of space gas, the dust particles and droplet particles in the flue gas are charged to the electric field and moved to the The dust collecting plate (collector) is collected on the surface of the dust collecting electrode. The dry type electrostatic precipitator uses the vibration cleaning method to shake the collected dust into the ash hopper, while the wet type electric precipitator collects the droplet particles in the flue gas and forms an overflow on the surface of the dust collector. The dust is washed into the ash bucket (water ash bucket).
The biggest difference between a wet electrostatic precipitator and a dry electrostatic precipitator is the difference in the working fluid of the flue gas. The flue gas of the dry electrostatic precipitator is dry flue gas, the flue gas temperature is high, and the flue gas basically does not contain mist droplets. The wet electrostatic precipitator is wet saturated flue gas, the flue gas temperature is relatively low, and the flue gas contains a large number of mist droplets.
A wet electrostatic precipitator is usually installed in a wet desulfurization device. After the desulfurization, a large amount of water droplets are carried in the saturated flue gas, which is captured when passing through a high-voltage electric field, which can reduce the chance of gypsum rain formation. At the same time, it has a good effect on collecting fine particulate matter PM2.5, acid mist, etc., soot emission concentration can reach ≤10 mg / m3.
The anode of the wet-type electrostatic precipitator developed by Xi'an Thermal Power Research Institute adopts new anti-corrosion material, which does not require continuous injection of alkaline water. The system has a simple structure and has achieved five technical innovations:
1. The new type of corrosion-resistant composite material is used as the dust collecting pole. The modular structure and honeycomb layout can effectively use space and the flow field is evenly distributed. Corrosion resistance, strong and stable discharge, so that the voltage and current of the equipment are at higher parameters, thereby ensuring better dust removal effect.
2. The use of new corrosion-resistant composite materials makes the structure of the electrostatic precipitator (mist) flexible, which can adapt to the current complex renovation site. It can be separately arranged at the clean gas flue at the exit of the desulfurization tower (such as Huangtai Power Plant), or at the The top of the desulfurization tower, or it is separately arranged on the open space where the site conditions of the power plant allow.
3. It is not necessary to continuously inject alkaline water during operation, rely on the electric field area to collect the mist droplets in the flue gas, and form an overflow in the dust collection tube bundle to achieve the purpose of self-flow cleaning.
4. The high-voltage power source uses a cross-current source and an efficient spark control device, which can effectively avoid the phenomenon of flashing and arcing and ensure the stable operation of the electric field.
5. Wet electrostatic precipitator is one of the most advanced PM2.5 control technologies, which can achieve the following performance indicators:
* Low power consumption (300,000 kW units consume less than 300 kW) and low resistance (less than 350 Pa)
* Fine particle removal efficiency is high. PM2.5 emission concentration is less than 1.5 mg / m3.
* Aerosol and sulfur trioxide removal efficiency is greater than 60%.
* Heavy metal mercury removal efficiency is about 40%.
* Mist removal efficiency is greater than 85%.
[ Back ]